In a modern art museum, a man wearing only body graffiti and a thong asserts the validity of his own living art exhibit.
- Winner, Best of Fest, Frontera Festival, Austin, TX 2007
"A genuinely funny crowd-pleaser."
-The Inkpot, Singapore
"You will laugh your head off at 'My Name is Art'--An intellectually witty satire."
-Long Beach Press Telegram, Long Beach, CA
- Short and Sweet Festival, Sydney, Australia, Production, 2011
- Short and Sweet Festival, Melbourne, Australia, Production, 2010
- Short and Sweet Festival, Brisbane, Australia, Production, 2010
- Short and Sweet Festival, Singapore, Production, 2010
- Short and Sweet Festival, Canberra, Australia, Production, 2010
- London Fringe Festival, London, U.K., Production 2010
- Salem Theater Company, Salem, MA, Production, 2010
- Raconteur Theater, Columbus, OH, Production, 2010
- Edgemar Theatre Group, Santa Monica, CA, Production, 2010
- Liminal Space Productions, London, U.K., Production 2010
- Bedlam Theatre, Minneapolis, MN, Production 2009
- Pilgrim Theatre/Boston Theatre Marathon, Production 2007
- Flush Ink Productions, Kitchener, Ontario, Production 2007
- Emerging Artists Theatre, New York, NY, Production 2007
- Little Fish Theatre, San Pedro, CA, Production 2007
- The Vestige Group, Austin, TX, Production 2007
- Devanaughn Theatre, Boston, MA, Production 2006